1. Alacant Circuit starts at Postiguet Beach. We cross the walkway to reach the lift to Santa Barbara Castle. There, we visit the most important sites, explaining and discussing the information of interest. We leave the castle by the country track that leads to the Ereta Park, enjoying the views as we approach Santa Claus Castle, where we stop for a refreshment (nardet, typical drink from Alicante).
2. We enter the district of Santa Cruz by calle Dean Zaragoza. We continue along calle San Antonio and Diputado Auset, admiring its narrow streets and steep stairways until we reach the esplanade of the shrine. There we can visit the shrine and see the images belonging to the Brotherhood of Santa Cruz de Alicante, while enjoying outstanding views.
3. We begin our descent along Diputado Auset, Dean Marti and calle San Luis, until we reach its covered square, where we stop at a small stall of typical products: nougat, sweets, wine, mistela, pericana, etc.
4. A few metres away is calle San Rafael. Here you can make use of your tapa and drink tickets in three of the most typical places in the area: Casa Antonio, Mermelada and la Hermandad, where you can also admire a small museum dedicated to the Alicante Holy Week with projections of the procession.
5. We continue the tour as far as Plaza del Carmen, where we find the shrine of San Roque y el Cristo de la Fe.
6. We continue along the street of the artists as far as the Garrigós Wells and the Water Museum, where we will discuss their curiosities. Then we continue along calle Toledo as far as the fountain.
7. We come to calle Pedro Sebastiá and the calle Toledo fountain, where we find the Tabarca Bar and the Taberna Ibérica, after which we continue along calle Villavieja and visit the the Museum of Contemporary Art to admire its exhibitions.
8. We finish our tour at the Alicante City Hall, inviting the participants to visit it.